• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reefbreeders Meridian 11

Item Price
$275
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

exnisstech

Grumpy old man
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2019
Messages
20,727
Reaction score
33,721
Location
Ashland Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up for grabs is a meridian 11 OG version. It comes standard with balanced optics and will ship with an encompass lens as well. Everything was purchased new from reefbreeders. The light May 2025 and the extra lens October. The security seal on the light has been broken to swap the lens. The balanced optics are currently on the light.
Looking for $300 plus with FREE shipping in USA. I ran the light for less than a year over an IM20. I'm consolidating some tanks and have taken down the 20. PM please. I can provide shipping costs if you provide your zip. I accept PayPal goods and services so you have buyer's protection. Item will ship in the original packaging. No mounts are included.

PXL_20260822_223114620~2.jpg


PXL_20260822_223159906~2.jpg


PXL_20260822_223238647~2.jpg


PXL_20260822_223339774~2.jpg


PXL_20260822_223415661~2.jpg


PXL_20260822_223451502~2.jpg


PXL_20260822_223612123~2.jpg


PXL_20260822_224053046.jpg


PXL_20260822_224133700.jpg
 
Last edited:
I can’t believe no one has bought this. I have thought about it and I don’t even need it. I have 1 over my 40 gallon for a year now and absolutely love it. Free bump, and gls!
 
I can’t believe no one has bought this. I have thought about it and I don’t even need it. I have 1 over my 40 gallon for a year now and absolutely love it. Free bump, and gls!
Thanks for the idea 👍. I decided to put it over a 40g breeder I have running in the basement.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new