Reefbreeders photon 32-v2+ Schedule

indagomarine89

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
tampa
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I have a 65 gallon display tank with a reefbreeders photon 32-v2+ this is my first ever individual color changing light and I can’t seem to find good settings for each colors. Is there anyone that can help me by chance thank you in advance much love and happy reefing
 
I use this unit for all out bare bottom only sps tank. Mine mounted at 11" and I run 90% all blues plus uv, 28% whites, 20% green, and 10% red. I run a 13 hour schedule 7am-8pm.
Blues and uv 20% from 7am to 10am, then 20% from 6pm-8pm
Whites, green, and red all run from 10am-6pm at there respective % for start to stop. During this cycle, blues and uv run 90%.
My goal is to eventually bump white channel to 35-40%. No par measured, just watch my corals.

Tank is 36"x24"x24.
I also use a supplement SBREEF Rolan V22 for rear coverage, for my application, the photon will not cover to my liking.
Cheers

Screenshot_20220512-084952_Reef Nexus.jpg
 
White red and green channels set at double the power of the blue channels gives a 14K MH look.
It is hard to figure out multi channel LEDS
i-p35HBLz-M.jpg

WRG at 65% and B at 34% on a 24 inch deep tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new