Reefbreeders Photon 48 V2 Pro

Item Price
$500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Magik Reef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2022
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, up for sale is my led fixture that i used for about a year and a half before purchasing a smaller tank with a Hydra 32 . I dont have a need for this big light anymore . I am willing to negotiate the price as well and I am offering free shipping. Thank you!

20241110_143533.jpg 20241110_143426.jpg 20241110_143432.jpg 20241110_143501.jpg
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
Hello, up for sale is my led fixture that i used for about a year and a half before purchasing a smaller tank with a Hydra 32 . I dont have a need for this big light anymore . I am willing to negotiate the price as well and I am offering free shipping. Thank you!

20241110_143533.jpg 20241110_143426.jpg 20241110_143432.jpg 20241110_143501.jpg What length is this??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new