Reefbreeders photon V1

Justinmilley

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2022
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone I just was given a 48 inch photon Reefbreeders V1 light to me for my 75 gallon tank. I want to start trying corals and wondering what settings are the best and such. It has a couple leds out but still looks pretty powerful to me. Also, can you still grow corals through a glass lid or would I be better off doing a mess lid? Any information would be wonderful. Thanks I’m advance!

Justin
34A0DA6B-D13C-4C1C-B009-1B87C678CF03.jpeg
 
Hello everyone I just was given a 48 inch photon Reefbreeders V1 light to me for my 75 gallon tank. I want to start trying corals and wondering what settings are the best and such. It has a couple leds out but still looks pretty powerful to me. Also, can you still grow corals through a glass lid or would I be better off doing a mess lid? Any information would be wonderful. Thanks I’m advance!

Justin
34A0DA6B-D13C-4C1C-B009-1B87C678CF03.jpeg
I could jot some down but check you tube which has good schedules
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new