Reefbreeders Value LED upgrade? Photon 24?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ps2cho
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ps2cho

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2014
Messages
881
Reaction score
270
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would it be worth upgrading to the Photon 24 so I can get more coverage and more LED's for my tank?

Are there any better options out there?

Not sure if I want to do T5 or MH...I've seen a lot of great SPS tanks with LED's although I've seen just as many bad ones.
Any opinions?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new