• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reefbrite XHO halide brackets

reef’r

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2023
Messages
902
Reaction score
531
Location
reef’d
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I probably have some laying around somewhere. I took the led strips off my fixtures. How many do you need ?
 
I probably have some laying around somewhere. I took the led strips off my fixtures. How many do you need ?
That would be awesome man! I reached out to reefbrite but didn’t get a response, so decided to try and go custom made but can’t find anyone to get me some measurements lol I would need 4 if you have them, but even if you just had two I could then get the measurements I need to have two more made!
 
That would be awesome man! I reached out to reefbrite but didn’t get a response, so decided to try and go custom made but can’t find anyone to get me some measurements lol I would need 4 if you have them, but even if you just had two I could then get the measurements I need to have two more made!
They are all yours. Shoot me your address in a PM and I will get them out to you.

I’ve got single fixture brackets and double fixture brackets.
IMG_9235.jpeg
IMG_9236.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new