ReefBum's 225G Peninsula Tank Build

Amazing system!!!! I'm following along, and I subscribed on Youtube as well.

How is it doing now?

Whiskey
 
I’m also a big fan of MH, can’t stand the narrow spectrums, disco ball on the multi lens systems, and limited spread of LEDs (and I‘ve tried all the major ones plus several only available in Japan, I have an entire closet full of LED lights I’ll never use!). BUT the Mitras looks interesting. How are you liking it vs your MH? I have a 200x80x60cm tank (close to your size there) that I currently also some Giesemann Spectras ready to go for, but let me know what you think. What made you decide to try LEDs?
 
Any updates?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new