ReefBum's Latest SPS Journey

Looks amazing .

do you feed your corals ? Dose any trace elements other than 2 part . :)
I do not feed my corals but I do feed a couple of chunks of LRF every day to the fish so perhaps the corals are benefiting from that stuff. The only things I dose besides two-part are supplements to help with chaeto growth, including Brightwells ChaetoGro, Pax Bellum Nitrates and Brightwells NeoPhos. I also dose ESV Potassium Iodide and Seachem Mag to keep Mg in the 1400 range.
 
whats your photoperiod for the halides and T5? And have you ever measured your par? Just switched back to halides myself. Your tank is epic!
Thanks! My T5s turn on at 12n and are off at 1p, followed by the halides from 1-9p. The T5s go back on from 9-10p. No, I have never measured PAR.
 
Some more pics....

Palmers Blue Millie
Palmers-Blue-Millie-pic2-SPS.jpg


Tyree Purple Monster
Tyree-Purpe-Monster-pic1-SPS.jpg


Alveopora
Alveopora-pic1-LPS.jpg


Ricordia
Rics-pic1-LPS.jpg


Orange Crush Monti
Orange-Encrusting-Monti-pic1-SPS.jpg


ReefBum Purple Tip
ReefBum-Purple-Tip-Oct-19-2019.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new