ReefCan 40L Question

RoanokeReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2009
Messages
1,494
Reaction score
1,947
Location
Roanoke, VA
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Good morning,
Has anyone that has the ReefCan 40L been able to install a float valve? I like to use these as a safe guard against myself getting distracted, look a squirrel :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: .
Thanks!

Surprised Pixar GIF by Disney
 
Last edited:
Good morning,
Has anyone that has the ReefCan 40L been able to install a float valve? I like to use these as a safe guard against myself getting distracted, look a squirrel :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: .
Thanks!

Surprised Pixar GIF by Disney
Did you ever figure out if you can install a float valve?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new