Reefcentral is so sloooooooooowwwww!

  • Thread starter Thread starter robf
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

robf

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2012
Messages
154
Reaction score
36
Location
Peoria, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't mean to bring up the competition and all but reefcentral is the largest forum out there so I thought I'd bring it up. Anyone else notice that its become so slow to the point its no longer even usable? Wow. Half the time I can't even use the site. The rest of the time it's so slow it's of limited help. Not good!
 
+1
I use tapatalk and reef central is horribly slow. I don't even use it because of that.
 
true n i find people here are more willing and helpful compare to reefcentral
 
Since coming to R2R, I hardly ever visit RC anymore so no offense but I could really care less how slow they are . R2R has everything you need and then some.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new