Reefcleaners Inverts / CUC

Charlie the Reefer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2022
Messages
762
Reaction score
831
Location
Chicago
I ordered CUC from @reefcleaners about half a year ago. Everything arrived in great condition, and pretty much everything is still alive (gone through a tank transfer even). Only casualties were some hermit crabs which is normal.

Selection is great. And they seem knowledgeable. Prices are also very reasonable if you ask me.

I highly recommend this vendor, I'm even putting my mouth where my money is and getting another batch this week. :)
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 100.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new