Reefcraft's Waterbox 220.6

Final posts of the year
20221230_103703-01-01.jpeg
20221230_104129-01-01-01-01-01.jpeg
 
Inspiring. Really beautiful tank! Would Love to see some filtration shots and hear details in 2023!!
Lol thanks. It's just a Waterbox sump with a skimmer and a single Kamoer doser for All For Reef. No fancy equipment here.
 
Tank looks great!! I love the stand that you have for it!
 
How do you like those Reefbright hybrids?

I'm starting a new build. ..Fiji Cube 76....and am debating 2x Hysra 32s with the Redfbright hybrids

Thoughts?
 
How do you like those Reefbright hybrids?

I'm starting a new build. ..Fiji Cube 76....and am debating 2x Hysra 32s with the Redfbright hybrids

Thoughts?
I would go with the new ai blades
 
I would go with the new ai blades
So you don't like them?

I'm still not 100% sure how to even mount the blades along with traditional LEDs. Maybe attach to the hanging kit somehow.

The rewfbright looks like it easy adapts even to the RMS mount which is how I would prefer to have my lights mounted rather than drill my ceiling
 
So you don't like them?

I'm still not 100% sure how to even mount the blades along with traditional LEDs. Maybe attach to the hanging kit somehow.

The rewfbright looks like it easy adapts even to the RMS mount which is how I would prefer to have my lights mounted rather than drill my ceiling
I'm curious why he is suggestion the blades over the reefbrites as well. I have a combo of reefbrites+kessils and they've been fantastic IMO.

This is getting me excited for my WB 220.6 upgrade soon!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new