Reefdoctor Awesome Seller!!

Hypertek99

Moderator
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2007
Messages
3,381
Reaction score
4
Location
Roanoke, Va
Got my Tangerine Micromussas in today really like the yellow part it's more red than orange??? Maybe i need to give it a week to adjust?? Also got a freebie. Very good guy to deal with answered all my questions instantly.
24dmsd5.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hmm does look red? LOL it Really is orange? what kind of lighting... I have not found ANY morph EVER that is more ORANGE than Tangerines... It is actually the ONLY TRUE ORANGE LOL many of the others are more like "Near orange" Oh well I use 250 Radium 20Ks with 4X 110VHO actinics/superwhites
 
LOL I'm using 250MH over a 29gal. And it is a 20K reefoptics bulb. I'm thinking of switching to Radiums. I'll wait a week and see if the color changes. But the yellow is awesome i like it.
 
Nice Hypertek. Here i an old pic of mines under Radiums.

CRL_5151.jpg
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new