• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reefdreamz Dragon Tamer Torch-Tampa

Item Price
600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

bcarl77

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2017
Messages
902
Reaction score
466
Location
Tampa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 double heads of the original Reefdreamz Dragon Tamer torch, which I acquired directly from Aaron (former owner). I have been growing out since 2021. Pickup in the Tampa Bay area.

IMG-6618.JPG IMG-6620.JPG

IMG-6637.jpg IMG-6644.jpg
 
Still available. Can meet in central florida area.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new