Reefer 170 aquascape

brendan040001

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
australia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone I have a reefer 170 that I’m in the middle of rebuilding I’m wanting opinions on what people think of the aquascape is it too small?? Thanks

0165800C-54DF-4668-AA38-F6EADB175FDE.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new