Reefer 170 Build

Urban

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2017
Messages
171
Reaction score
92
Location
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
In hindsight, I wish that I had started this build thread when I actually ordered my system and the components. This is my first attempt at doing a build thread, so have a bit of mercy if it starts to look a little shoddy. In all honesty, the Red Sea Contest (Which basically amounts to a desperate attempt to win some free gear. I have found the wife doesn’t seem to mind the freebies as much as the multiple hundreds of dollars spent on purchases) and my main man @Hemmdog convinced me to do this one. Considering it’s 3:40 in the morning and insomnia seems to be the theme for tonight, I will post some pics and tank details once the sun decides to come up...
 
Sounds exciting and yes we definitely need pictures and lots of them!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new