Reefer 170 Won Here At R2R!

Reefnman2

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2019
Messages
2,858
Reaction score
21,419
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I won a RS Reefer 170 in a contest here at R2R in July of 2020, it had sat in a pile near my 75 Gal. for about 9 mos. as we are doing some indoor remodeling but in early April I woke to a wet floor and a leaking tank so I had to quickly build the 170 cabinet get it all set up fill it with the water from my 75 and transfer rock and the fish over. I had to rehome my yellow Tang and a Sapphire Damsel, I killed one in the hectic transfer, so now I have 2 B&W Clowns, a Flame Angel and one Sapphire Damsel only because I couldn't catch him! I'm close now to start adding coral and an anemone.

Here are the latest parameters, please tell me if I'm missing anything.

9.4 DKH
0 Ammonia
0 Nitrite
0.02 Po4
0.25 Nitrate
400 Calcium
1560 Magnesium
1.025 Specific Gravity
80 Degrees

20210724_091837.jpg
 
Last edited:
Oh yeah I have a Pinpoint controller I'm setting up today, thanks.
Looks good mostly. I’d get Ca up a bit and keep an eye that your alk doesn’t go too high. How about po4?
po4 is a test kit I do not have thanks for reminding me will order that today.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new