REEFER 350- white (never had water in it)

BlueDevil

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have decided to put water in it! We will make the adoption work and have a great tank for her to look at. Will need someone's help setting up the Apex-anyone good at the electronic side of this hobby? I live in West Knoxville. Just paid the club dues (sorry so late).

Congrats on the new tank adventure. I'm sure you and your daughter will enjoy it thoroughly!

The Apex comes with very good step-by-step directions and setting it up is fairly easy. I can likely help with most questions you might have, especially the programming part of it. Let me know when you are ready for it and I'll answer any questions that I can.

cale0721

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have decided to put water in it! We will make the adoption work and have a great tank for her to look at. Will need someone's help setting up the Apex-anyone good at the electronic side of this hobby? I live in West Knoxville. Just paid the club dues (sorry so late).

Awesome!
No worries, better late than never [emoji12]

Let me know if you do end up needing help with the apex. Myself and many others have one and can help whenever you need.

FrankiePuffer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the first year my tank was TV for my son. He would watch for hours. My grandkids love the tanks in the house and the kids in the medical office go straight to our tank there so you have made a great choice

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 38 19.9%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 141 73.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.7%
Back