Reefer 350

Hondo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2013
Messages
7
Reaction score
5
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, just getting back into the hobby after a few years. Im not one to post much, but here are a few pictures to catch up guys up. 20160729_192011.jpg
Bringing my reefer home@
20160710_181927.jpg
Picked up a few things from the shop.
received_10208783371314879.jpeg
As you can see I've got most of my equipment, but I have upgraded the mp10 to 2 mp40s instead. Vectra M1 for the return, 2 Radion Xr30 Pro's Gen 3, and am Apex.
20170206_174200.jpg
Finished plumbing (first time plumbing) the tank finally. And doing some wire management.
20170205_195316.jpg

Finally after the cycle I was able to add my first fish, 2 Frostbite clowns.

Ive put some egg crate over the top so they dint jump out but I plan on getting a lid made for it. And also need a bunch of sps lol.
 
Looks good! Following. :-)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new