Reefer, Dad, and one of our own was killed in a car wreck.

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No doubt this troy boy is one heck of a man!! Last week he told me he was broke from all his kids Bday coming up but he stil manage to send close to $500.. im glad im part of this community and met people like troy!

Better throw another bid on Idaho pack! You're a great guy there Troy!

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for chiming in Heather.. wish you the best of everything ... Pm me if you need anything else. If i can help in anyway i will.

mike

Reef UP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes heather you can pm me as well to anything you need as I have had a few girls that have outgrown things and no longer use some other necessities let me know what you need it's yours !

emerald525

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Donation sent

My local forum the Pacific Northwest Marine Aquarium Society donated 150 dollars.

Part of the money came from a raffle we did at our last meeting. A special thanks to Nuri Fisher of PE mysis and Randy Reed from Reef nutrition who donated products for this raffle.

Take care Heather. I know this is a challenging time and you may feel overwhelmed at times but just take one day at a time and realize that you are not alone. I am proud to be a part of the Saltwater community and know all you need to do is ask and you will have lots of offers of help.

SoLiD

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What an inspiring bunch of people here at R2R. Rev, Troy, & all the others here that contributed in any way are all angels in my book. Bless you all.

Michael7979

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My local forum the Pacific Northwest Marine Aquarium Society donated 150 dollars.

Part of the money came from a raffle we did at our last meeting. A special thanks to Nuri Fisher of PE mysis and Randy Reed from Reef nutrition who donated products for this raffle.

Take care Heather. I know this is a challenging time and you may feel overwhelmed at times but just take one day at a time and realize that you are not alone. I am proud to be a part of the Saltwater community and know all you need to do is ask and you will have lots of offers of help.

I got beat to the punch by our clubs "SUPER poster" :) , but yes we, PNWMAS, are very happy to be able to donate to this cause. Just wish the family all the best in their most trying of times. Thoughts and prayers go out to you all!

I too am amazed at how generous the reefing community is!! Kudos to all of you also!

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
man.. how are you trying to beat me as a vendor ..:tongue:

well at least im glad i got someone matching and beating me.. love it!!

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You thinking lobster ha!!!! I'm thinking burger king!!!! I'm about as far as you can get from a baller bro. I just stay home and spend every extra dollar I got on my tank for some reason..:( I haven't went out in over a year!!!! Man I need to get out... Hopefully I can save enough after these 3 kids birthdays to take a little mini vacation..."desperatly needed" :tongue:

redtop03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No doubt this troy boy is one heck of a man!! Last week he told me he was broke from all his kids Bday coming up but he stil manage to send close to $500.. im glad im part of this community and met people like troy!

you guys have Troys head swelled so big he can't get in the house now LOL but he really is a great guy,and R2R is an awesome forum...so many wonderful people here

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back