Reefer from Spain Barcelona

tasador

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2021
Messages
4
Reaction score
29
Location
spain
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi reefers, I joins the hobby a few years ago, starting with a planted tank and then in 2018 I switch to reef tank, as people where saying that larger is better but for space I add to choose a 60x60x60 as my first tank .
In a month I will change that tank for a bit larger 90x60x60.
 
Welcome to R2R!!! More water volume just means it’s easier to keep stable and less swings such as in small volumes of water. Either tank is great! Don’t forget to start a build thread!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new