Reefer XXL 750 V3

BigWes

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
16
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And the journey begins.

Reminding myself to stay patient and take my time. Hoping to get this tank broke down and resealed in the next couple of weeks.

Google wasn’t lying when it said the tank alone is 550 pounds…it most definitely is

Will be getting a new light over the tank in the coming days so I can see what I’m working on.

20260928_113734_81371599-0B18-46C9-9006-BBBBADEE0BF2.png


(Don’t mind the scary garage)

Will update as the work progresses.
 
Following along!
 
Good luck with your build!
 
following.
I have cut them apart and rebuilt before, look at adding the eurobracing top and bottom as added insurance!!
I am looking for another complete leaker redsea. plans are to take it apart, take the glass to the local shop to cut it down to 14" and use the remains as eurobracing and build a matching Frag tank to my S1000
 
Following along. Best of luck to you! I hope you’ll add the euro bracing. Curious to see how that’s done. And if you can share, what silicone or adhesive will you use?
 
Good luck.
Take lots of pictures and recruit lots of help.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new