OP
OP
reefer55

reefer55

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would go with a 60 and one 40. If you get the water column moving your tank will always be beautuful.

I've got so much flow right now with just my returns and a Koralia it's crazy so with two mp40s it's gonna be sick

"You might be a firefighter if your kids are scared to get in a water fight with you"

Go Gators!!!

Christian

OP
OP
reefer55

reefer55

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for little activity lately been crazy busy which I'm sure most of you can relate to. I've added a lot of live stock since last update.
I've added a Powder Blue Tang 4" and a Purple Tang 5", got an incredible deal on the PT I couldn't pass it up.

Debating on getting a mp60 or 2 mp40s, think I'm leaning towards just one mp60 and let it ride.

Last levels were great, still battling my Ca level and raising it to 420, last check was 390. Alk was 8.8 and all other levels WNL.

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1364818144.922073.jpg

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1364818161.972961.jpg

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1364818191.840812.jpg

"You might be a firefighter if your kids are scared to get in a water fight with you"

Go Gators!!!

Christian

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great job man! How are you liking that skimmer?

OP
OP
reefer55

reefer55

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great job man! How are you liking that skimmer?

Well first I swear by "Bubble Magus" skimmers I've yet to find one that I like more than these, that being said...Im incredibly happy with the NAC 9. It's a beast I must say and the gunk that it gets out of my water is surreal. I couldn't be happier, now I'm torn between the more than expensive mp60 or the Jebo wp40s... Any thoughts?

I like the mp60 but not it's price, my Eric just got his and loves them so I'm leaning towards it lately but keep going back in forth with it.

Go Gators!!!

Christian

socal619

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well first I swear by "Bubble Magus" skimmers I've yet to find one that I like more than these, that being said...Im incredibly happy with the NAC 9. It's a beast I must say and the gunk that it gets out of my water is surreal. I couldn't be happier, now I'm torn between the more than expensive mp60 or the Jebo wp40s... Any thoughts?

I like the mp60 but not it's price, my Eric just got his and loves them so I'm leaning towards it lately but keep going back in forth with it.

they have a wp60 now, should look into that, i have the wp25 havent had any problems or complaints

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 28 22.6%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 89 71.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.0%
Back