Reefer831

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome pic's Andy, keep em coming!
Thanks! I have a few more I am going to load up tonight...man it feels good to have my CPU back and to be able to post up pic's again lol...all this new coral in my tank and no one to share it with lol...

buddythelion

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man, wish I didn't sleep on this one.
IMG_4947.jpg

OP
OP
Reefer831

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet stuff love all the plates!!!!
Thanks I have always loved plates and it seems like we are seeing a ton of crazy plates being collected lately... And vendors are asking Insein prices for them... .. Great time to start a plate collection.... In a few months when they stop being imported in as much the price will go back up through the roof for really nice ones again.
Man, wish I didn't sleep on this one.
IMG_4947.jpg
I don't know how it didn't sell out within a few minutes at the price he was asking for it… I don't remember the last time I bought a chalice But there was no way I could pass up on this one… It's actually one of my favorite ones I have purchased over the years
Thank you!
great photos!
Thanks!
I love it when you do photo updates, nice work!
Thanks… Hopefully there will be a lot more to come now that the tank is up and running strong again… It's just hard to find the time when you have a attention demanding five-year-old and a father who loves to give him the attention :bigsmile:
*drops mic. walks off stage*
Haha...I love your comments.
Haha, I agree.
Thanks!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Reefer831

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOOKING AWESOME as usual!!!!
Thanks man!!! How is everything been I haven't talk to you for a long time….Things aren't the same at the shop without you there I really haven't made too many orders since... Do you still have a tank going?
I'm so glad you back at it man. I love your pics. Everything looks amazing.
Thanks man I really appreciate comments like that it makes me feel good to be back... Also gives me a lot of motivation to take more pictures.... You know I'm a huge fan of your tank as well….time to go update your thread.
Is that red chalice with orange rim your FX Rainbow?
Sure is… I can't believe so many people slept on that one... Honestly it's probably my favorite chalice in my tank I like it even more than the flamethrower...

Nuocmam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No doubt man. I got a piece of it too. Can't take pics of it now though cuz it'll just look like crap after seeing yours. Maybe in another month or so after I get over that :D

OP
OP
Reefer831

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No doubt man. I got a piece of it too. Can't take pics of it now though cuz it'll just look like crap after seeing yours. Maybe in another month or so after I get over that :D
Take a picture of it I want to see it… Seriously man I enjoyed looking at your pictures probably just as much as you enjoy looking at mine so no shame... I actually have already cut mine right down the middle and made two frags out of it so I have a backup just in case anything happens to it .... It reminds me of berhama mama and flamethrower smashed together and made this chalice...lol

Back