Rastas
IMG_5533.jpg

kingator

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
man o man incredible photos incredible pic , simply amazing what camera and lenz are u using

OP
OP
Reefer831

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks man...how is everything going? how is the tank?
man o man incredible photos incredible pic , simply amazing what camera and lenz are u using
Thanks..I use two different cameras..for fish I use my cannon mark 3...but most of the time i use my small easy to use t2i...as for glass I use 100mm macro and a 24-70 L series
ohhhmmmmmmmmmmmmgggggggggggg i went threw half of your dang thread already. simply amazing bro :eek: that was the best hour of my life so far. :eek:
HAHA! I love hearing posts like this...thanks! that was a lot of pages to go through...I enjoy looking back and seeing all the changes in my tank and coral interests...then I get sad when I see all the stuff I lost or sold...

OP
OP
Reefer831

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is your light type and bulb setup if your still with T5's? And your light periods. if you dont mind me asking.
check out post 799...gadgets just asked the same question on the page before this one...all the pics in the first half of this thread were from my 72 and that had all reef bright LEDs...my 120 now has t5s with blue reefbights

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
take this post back from what i said. i just say the post of what happend with your SPS :eek: sorry to hear bud. Why didnt you Let it sit outside and sun bleach it. to have memories of it and just paint the colors back on. :O thats what i would of done. i have sun dried SPS from when i first started the hobby a big collection of it as of right now :eek: LOL

Last edited:

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank Bro! My tank is still on comeback mode but it's starting to get there… How is everything going with you… how is your tank doing?
My LEDs run for two hours ....then two of my blue+ turn on for another hour... and then all my lights turn on for five hours and it then reverses...
Blue reef right LED
Blue +
Blue +
Blue+
Blue+
Fiji purple
Coral+ (love this new one)
Blue+
Blue+
Blue+
And I sill need to mount my other blue RB
You would think this combo would be super washed out overkill blue but the Coral plus actually makes a huge difference...

Thanks for the detail! My tank is doing good. I need to take more pics.

OP
OP
Reefer831

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
take this post back from what i said. i just say the post of what happen with your SPS :eek: sorry to hear bud. Why didnt you Let it sit outside and sun bleach it. to have memories of it and just paint the colors back on. :O thats what i would of done. i have sun dried SPS from when i first started the hobby a big collection of it as of right now :eek: LOL
HAHA I never heard of people painting them ...but the funny thing was I did hold on to them for a while...once I threw them all the way I was ready to get back into the hobby and let go...I lost a lot of stuff due to many reasons...I had a really bad batch of salt and both me and my friend MYZISLOW both lost our tanks at the same time..and both bought the same batch of salt the same day...it was also due to me slacking off when things started to go bad...I could of saved a lot but lost interest when I had to watch all my hard work going down the drain...and fast...I had to take a quick break...but once a reefer always one for life!

OP
OP
Reefer831

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this the piece I sent you the link to that day? :ranger:
no I saw another and had to swoop it...lol..when I come over some day you do have a piece coming your way though...everyone that comes over points that stick out as soon as they walk in...supper yellow..and not bight green but yellow...:wink: that space invader was from you mother...picked up that one from Jess...so was the jawbreakers (got it from AC)...witch I think your responsible for the entire west coast supply :bigsmile: its funny how corals can travel...love the stories they can tell.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Reefer831

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the detail! My tank is doing good. I need to take more pics.
Glad to hear everything has been good...I looking forward to a tank update...always look forward to your pic's...and as for the bulb combo...the tank would look stale with out the reef bright...it really make the whole tank have that radium shimmer...ill have reef brights for life..the blue reminds me of old school power bright LEDs...IMO they had the best blue...
great looking tank and thread................lots of candy....love it
Thanks! glade you enjoyed!

mpoletti

Just a drunkard
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no I saw another and had to swoop it...lol..when I come over some day you do have a piece coming your way though...everyone that comes over points that stick out as soon as they walk in...supper yellow..and not bight green but yellow...:wink: that space invader was from you mother...picked up that one from Jess...so was the jawbreakers (got it from AC)...witch I think your responsible for the entire west coast supply :bigsmile: its funny how corals can travel...love the stories they can tell.

Great stuff! Whenever you want to make the road trip, just let me know. My door is open; corals or not ;)

OP
OP
Reefer831

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great stuff! Whenever you want to make the road trip, just let me know. My door is open; corals or not ;)
Awesome...I will have to take you up on that sometime...and what fun is a road trip with out corals...:bigsmile:

OP
OP
Reefer831

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
watch in HD
[video=youtube_share;VicPTFpXFoc]http://youtu.be/VicPTFpXFoc[/video]

Sahin

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice to see you posting the eye candy shots again. :D

Big E

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
HAHA I never heard of people painting them ...but the funny thing was I did hold on to them for a while...once I threw them all the way I was ready to get back into the hobby and let go...I lost a lot of stuff due to many reasons...I had a really bad batch of salt and both me and my friend MYZISLOW both lost our tanks at the same time..and both bought the same batch of salt the same day...it was also due to me slacking off when things started to go bad...I could of saved a lot but lost interest when I had to watch all my hard work going down the drain...and fast...I had to take a quick break...but once a reefer always one for life!

I'm really sorry to hear about your tank................I was wondering what happened to MYZISLOW as I enjoyed tracking his tank as well. His contributions are missed too.

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 27 27.6%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 33 33.7%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 16 16.3%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 19 19.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back