Reefer831's Eye Candy!!!!!

aandfsoccr04

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just got this...cant believe its only going to get better.
IMG_5845.jpg
Wow that is the most beautiful plate I have ever laid my eyes on. Where did you pick that beauty up?! Will you please post some more pictures of it!!

OP
OP
Reefer831

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow that is the most beautiful plate I have ever laid my eyes on. Where did you pick that beauty up?! Will you please post some more pictures of it!!
Thanks...I live in the Bay area...we have a lot of nice stores to chose from...Ill see if I can get some more pics of it for you.

Nuocmam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! That vid is awesome! Thank you! What is your lighting schedule? Did you add that second ReefBrite?

OP
OP
Reefer831

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! That vid is awesome! Thank you! What is your lighting schedule? Did you add that second ReefBrite?
thanks bro! Gadgets asked a similar question a few pages back...and no I need to still put up that other RB...I really need to get on that one..

NASTY NASTY NASTY!!!! Glad your back bro! What bulb combo are you running on the ati? What's your photoperiod and is the reefbriite shining across the tank from the back or the front. God I love your tank!!!!
Thank Bro! My tank is still on comeback mode but it's starting to get there… How is everything going with you… how is your tank doing?
My LEDs run for two hours ....then two of my blue+ turn on for another hour... and then all my lights turn on for five hours and it then reverses...
Blue reef right LED
Blue +
Blue +
Blue+
Blue+
Fiji purple
Coral+ (love this new one)
Blue+
Blue+
Blue+
And I sill need to mount my other blue RB
You would think this combo would be super washed out overkill blue but the Coral plus actually makes a huge difference...

OP
OP
Reefer831

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I took this picture for someone who wanted to see a size reference of the Fx Rainbow frags ...I had to share it...this thing is just glowing in my tank...
FX rainbow 3001.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Reefer831

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I saw the video, that's where I originally saw the fungia. I just want to see more pics of that beauty!
Sorry... The night after I took that picture and video it had gotten stung by my Wilsoni... I don't think it will kill it but it's going to take a little while to recover though...
What is the name of that chalice?
It's the FX Rainbow

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang man I jump from page 17 (after reading every post) to the present and somewhere between 2011 and present your tank crashed? Or something happened that had you loose all your sticks SOOOOOOO SAD :too_sad::too_sad:

I hate to drudge up bad memories but what happened or roughly what page may I find out?

Glad you stayed with it-gorgeous stuff.

I love how a nice camera can capture the true beauty of our corals, I bought a DSLR and macro JUST for my tank :tongue:

Great looking stuff!

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang man I jump from page 17 (after reading every post) to the present and somewhere between 2011 and present your tank crashed? Or something happened that had you loose all your sticks SOOOOOOO SAD :too_sad::too_sad:

I hate to drudge up bad memories but what happened or roughly what page may I find out?

I love how a nice camera can capture the true beauty of our corals, I bought a DSLR and macro JUST for my tank :tongue:

Great looking stuff!

Disregard above post, I couldn't sleep so I thumbed through the last 27 pages- great photography!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Reefer831

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, these are nice, specially with those killer shots :)
Thanks...they are crazy bright and getting better and better each day with more of the orange yellowish color...and they are not bad growers...I just wish they didnt cost me so much :bigsmile:
Is that my frag?
That one sold but I do have one with your name on it...just let me know when.:wink:
following
Thanks I am going to try to update at least once a week...
speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeechless after i watched your tank vid just now 0.o!
Thanks I apericate it...that one took some time.

Great looking stuff!

Disregard above post, I couldn't sleep so I thumbed through the last 27 pages- great photography!
Haha...thanks man...that's a lot of pages to go through...what kind of camera did you get.

Last edited:

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.5%
Back