OP
OP
Reefer_NYC

Reefer_NYC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Loving your setup and been following your IG for a while.
Shot out for the WWC episode also.
Funny in another thread someone was asking about the lights.. I know there are a few peeps running these around here. I have been considering adding them ... Guess I should get some par readings first before I plan ahead.
Havent been to NY for a minute would love to hear about some cool LFS to visit next time I am there.
Loveeee the lights, I was trying to find the youtube video of a par test i did for the lights and they cover my tank perfectly with 400s at the top and 150s on the sandbed. You also made realize I didn't upload that video and I can't find it on my phone! ughhh guess i'll have to reshoot lol. As far as new york shops... basically none. only decent ones are out in queens/long island and some in jersey

Reign1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Loveeee the lights, I was trying to find the youtube video of a par test i did for the lights and they cover my tank perfectly with 400s at the top and 150s on the sandbed. You also made realize I didn't upload that video and I can't find it on my phone! ughhh guess i'll have to reshoot lol. As far as new york shops... basically none. only decent ones are out in queens/long island and some in jersey
We have fam/friends out in LI (Hempstead/Garden city) , Brooklyn and Upstate (Monroe/Warwick area) as well. When we go we usually stay mostly in LI . What good shops are around there?

OP
OP
Reefer_NYC

Reefer_NYC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
We have fam/friends out in LI (Hempstead/Garden city) , Brooklyn and Upstate (Monroe/Warwick area) as well. When we go we usually stay mostly in LI . What good shops are around there?

oh nice in LI there'd advanced marine aquariam, new york reef aquatics, reef shark, the aquarium shop and a few more. bk and upstate there are a few but i rarely go out there for reef stuff

OP
OP
Reefer_NYC

Reefer_NYC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just some recent snaps :p

DSC00320.JPG DSC00322.JPG DSC00323.JPG DSC00361.JPG

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back