ReeferReefer's SeaClear System II - 95 Gallon Reef

Nice addition!
Thanks. Hopefully she will be well behaved. Seems to be settling down.
c4e53c51b39bd6e00f7d0ea44b948efb.jpg
 
Trying to get better with tank photography. Using a Pixel OG. Falling in love with this little tang.
4bbe64387cdc1086c63d070a64735e49.jpg
I stumbled on this thread, but a wrong click. No big deal, since I got to see this Tang photo (Brought back memories).
It's a great Fish. I had one for a few years, and miss it.
Wonderful for cleaning the tank.
Mine was super friendly, and kind of Goofy fun guy, and never bothered any other fish.
All the best. Nice Photo.
I also noticed your rock cliff work in a past post. Nice Setup.

And Like that Leather. I had a few leathers over the years. They will outgrow your Tank pretty quickly. 2-3+ years.
Enjoy it while it fits.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new