Reefers in Ontario? Kitchener area?

welcome2.jpg
 
Hey guys just seeing who's in my neck of the woods.
Hey man!!! Say hi to Ontario! )))) How it's going there? How about people? You know in some cities people always busy.. in some relaxing... in some just kind ))) What about weather? ))
 
Lol weather is brutal cold warm cold warm but it's Canada what about you?
Oh I used to live in Russia! My first 12 years of my life I spent with tough climate when in Summer time it was +45C and in Winter time -45C. Then I was living 19 years at West point of Russia where Sun is so rare like snow in California )) And cold Baltic Sea working like refrigerator!
And I'm already 3 months living in Los Angeles California enjoying Sun and making new life )))
New experience always seems colorful ;)
 
Welcome, James!!! Definitely not from your neck of the woods. Frankly, I'm not in anybody's neck of the woods but certainly happy to have you part of this extended community.
Share and like often!
 
!!! Hi and Welcome to R2R !!!

MR BEAN.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new