1 welcome.jpg

Hello and welcome to R2R!

NinjaTiLL

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in Pittsburgh. I don't have anything for trade at the moment as my tank is fairly new. Maybe a lime-green leather at some point in a few months... it's growing fast. Maybe a sand-sifting starfish if it runs out of sand to clean (quick decision at the LFS without prior research... doh!). Maybe some Berghia Nudibranches if they run out of Aiptasia to eat (inherited the Aiptaisia from some rocks my brother gifted.)

Check out the Three Rivers Marine Society (3rmas.com - the local marine club). They have a meetup this weekend on the 27th; a workshop about fragging. See this post for the event: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/september-coral-fragging-workshop-and-raffle-sept-27th-3pm.751297/

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Welcome from Wisconsin (for now)

OP
OP
Goonofthelagoon

Goonofthelagoon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats pretty close to me, as im in waynesburg. If you ever are looking to swap some corals, shoot me a message. As of right now, I just have some extra godspawn bounces that im looking to trade for some stuff and utter chaos zoas. My indo long tentacle goni seems to be growing pretty fast and nice and I will hopefully be able to frag that. Same with my duncan and frogspawn and hammer.

I'm in Pa, live in the Washington Area.

OP
OP
Goonofthelagoon

Goonofthelagoon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from WV, I’m close to PA and am in Pittsburgh all the time. I’m also on the board of 3RMAS and we have a great meeting Sunday! I’m also in college as well, I’m junior at Wheeling University.
Im originally from WV, Im from the clarksburg area. Ive talked to you before I think The Camero Show. I talked to you a while back about my godspawn bounce mushrooms. If you ever wanna trade anything for one of those Id be happy to. Ive been really looking for some nice mushys lately. I have two godspawns that are both around the size of a quarter. One of them has some really nice neon green with splotches of orange bubbles on it. pretty good size bubbles too for a godspawn. Ofc the bubbles arent as big as og bounce, but its still really nice.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back