Reefi 2.1 or noopsyche k7 pro 3?

Jayguerra909

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2026
Messages
49
Reaction score
14
Location
Ontario
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any one with experience on both? I currently have the pro 3 and want an upgrade. After looking radion kessil and reefi im leaning towards reefi. Are they an upgrade. Going over a 40 gallon 36" long tank(will run 2)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new