• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reefi Duo Extreme

f8thless

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad Reefi Duo Extreme. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Hi r2r members,

I'm looking to sell a pair of Reefi Duo Extremes with RMS mounts.

I absolutely love these lights and they're by far my favorite lights and I pretty much tried them all. But the bug bit and I wanna try something new.

Pricing below:
Reefi duo extreme - $500 shipped per light
Ecotech RMS mount with adapter - $75 shipped.

$1,100 for everything.
20210925_134900.jpg

Please add to the discussion here.

ChuckTownReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The light testing that has been done has shown that these lights blow the sky and other big brands out the water. You would be better off keeping these.

OP
OP
F

f8thless

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great company/guy. I've worked with him directly.

Spread of both lights are different due to cluster/cluster spacing. These lights are so underrated, I wish people would understand!

CaptPatrick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great company/guy. I've worked with him directly.

Spread of both lights are different due to cluster/cluster spacing. These lights are so underrated, I wish people would understand!
Yea it is helpful to be able to speak directly with the person who created the light either here or the ReeFi FB group.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 41 48.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 44 52.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • None.

Votes: 22 26.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.7%
Back