Reefi uno 2.0 pro

coral reeftank

IG:crt_reefs
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2012
Messages
2,365
Reaction score
6,292
Location
burbank,Il
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Im curious about how these stack up against radion g5 blues. Does anyone have experience with the these light?


How does it compare, the color, spread, and how do your corals like the light?
 
Really. Do you have any side by side pictures and possibly spread/ par numbers
1673279129976.png

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ReeFiLove
 
Are you talking about like what BRS did with their shadowing comparison? .. I dont think so.
Yea that’s what I’m most curious about. A demonstration with an uno and radion side by side would really sell the light to me.

Personally I have been using radions since the g3 pros. I wouldn’t be opposed to switching to the unos if I could see one next to a radion and see it outperform the radion.
 
Yea that’s what I’m most curious about. A demonstration with an uno and radion side by side would really sell the light to me.

Personally I have been using radions since the g3 pros. I wouldn’t be opposed to switching to the unos if I could see one next to a radion and see it outperform the radion.
Would be interesting.. my guess is BRS did not include them as they dont sell them. i think telegrhram is in the process of doing something like that. For me I have xr30 g4 pro's with t5's above the tank now. once I get backup and running (had a seam leak and upgraded to a 280) my next purchase will be the reefi's.

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new