reefkeeper lite trouble

reefanaddik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im sitting watch my tank and see the controler reading ph error then I see the blue light on the sl1 start blinking and then go out.Then my lights flash on and off then they cut off.So now it says reefkeeper 103 on screen so I turn power off try in program time to the out lets and I cant get the sl1 light to come on and cant get power to outlets just keeps kicking back to errorr.The real killer is its only 2 weeks old ,wondering if anybody knows how to reset this thing or has ever had this problem and knows how to correct it.I gave up 3 hours and im ready to throw this thing out the door.

Last edited:

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are there any error codes in the manual that came with it? I tried to do a quick Google search for you, but didn't find anything that came up on the specific error code.

Dr.Venkman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you taken a look at the Digital Aquatics Support Forum? You can get to it from their main website. Browse the section on the RK Lite, and if you don't see a thread that solves your glitch then just post and the guys on there are good about helping out. I have the Lite and have been able to get answers by poking around the support forum. Be prepared to list what you have hooked up, firmware#, etc. if you can give that to them up-front the solutions come quicker! Hope it works out for you.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 29.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 35.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 27.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.5%
Back