ReefLED G2 115 PSU dimensions

Justin4real

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 5, 2018
Messages
47
Reaction score
33
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

Could someone post the dimensions of the PSU as I am unable to find the dimensions anywhere online.

Hope someone can help me.

Regards
 
Are you looking for a replacement power supply?
 
no i m looking for the measurements of the item to make sure it fits the mount i have for another one of there units
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new