Reeflink and Quietdrive MP40s

jonbark

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two Quietdrive MP40s and both are wireless. Purchased new about 3 months ago. Just got the Reeflink in today and trying to set everything up. The Reeflink will only recognize on of the Powerheads and no matter many times soft and hard reset, I can not seem to get the Reeflink to find the other Powerhead.

Any suggestions?

reeflink.jpg

BlennyTime

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One may have the Mobius chip, which is their new app. You could try downloading and see if it will connect with that.

OP
OP
J

jonbark

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One may have the Mobius chip, which is their new app. You could try downloading and see if it will connect with that.

Seems to be the issue, one was older and one newer chip....yep that was it. But now I cant use the Reeflink then right? Is there an actual website vs just the app for mobius? I actually like the desktop version layout of the reeflink.

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems to be the issue, one was older and one newer chip....yep that was it. But now I cant use the Reeflink then right? Is there an actual website vs just the app for mobius? I actually like the desktop version layout of the reeflink.
Mobius is still in the infant stages, wifi capabilities as well as a desktop version will be along shortly. As for now if you choose to run everything with mobius you will have to be within 10-15' from your aquarium.

you can use either reeflink or mobius, you can't use both at the same time. The good news is that you can roll back your vortechs to run on reeflink, so you're not committed to one platform if you don't like it. I personally use mobius and really like it and my reeflink is working real well as a door stop.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 99 76.2%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

• I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back