Reeflink control MP40QDW issue.

  • Thread starter Thread starter lxn9901
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lxn9901

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2013
Messages
51
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
25F9FBBA-3C7E-4AF1-A33A-9A35AB97E98C.png
Hi.I use reeflink to control my two mp40qdw.But When I setting up left mp40 on Nutrient Transport Mode and right mp40 setting up on Anti-Sync Mode(orange),the right mp40 still run 100% power,why?How can I fix it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new