Reeflink download help

Blitzrunner83

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2023
Messages
41
Reaction score
18
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I am still using a reeflink. I just received 2 radions G4 and do not want to deal with changing to mobius yet. My question is, I am trying to download the WWC preset "Vics 80" but it downloads as a .mob not a .etg. When I change the name to a .etg and upload into the reeflink it does not change anything. Can someone please send me the .etg file or tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new