Reeflink feed mode

underwaterdan

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2015
Messages
688
Reaction score
208
Location
NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@RandoReefer might be able to answer this but I am open to all suggestions. Is there a way to simply press a button on the reeflink or on an ecotech device to enable feed mode across all my ecotech devices on one tank(multiple powerheads, return pump). I know I can log into the app and I am a tech guy, but I always find it a pain to have to log into my phone then feed. Is there a simple button press quickly I can use like I can do on my apex?

Thanks!
 
I'm pretty sure you can program a certain time every day in ESL.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new