Reeflink Help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Mark03r

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've brought a reeflink that is locked to previous owner, I've followed the instructions on the Ecotech website and emailed [email protected] but I haven't had a response for over 3 weeks. Can anyone tell me if there is another way to set a reeflink up that's still attached to another account?

LiamPM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe the only way is to notify Ecotech of the serial number and they reset it.

Not having a reply in 3 weeks sounds very odd though. A few days maybe but not a week or more.

Are you sure that’s the correct email as it’s different online? I’d also check your spam filter in case it’s being filtered out….Either way, don’t sit on it, just give them a call, they’ll sort it right away, it’s a common, easy fix.

I really don’t think it’s a case of them just ignoring your contact. Somethings going a miss somewhere along the line.

“from there website”
[email protected]
+1 (610) 957-0220 Call or Text

OP
OP
M

Mark03r

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe the only way is to notify Ecotech of the serial number and they reset it.

Not having a reply in 3 weeks sounds very odd though. A few days maybe but not a week or more.

Are you sure that’s the correct email as it’s different online? I’d also check your spam filter in case it’s being filtered out….Either way, don’t sit on it, just give them a call, they’ll sort it right away, it’s a common, easy fix.

I really don’t think it’s a case of them just ignoring your contact. Somethings going a miss somewhere along the line.

“from there website”
[email protected]
+1 (610) 957-0220 Call or Text

Thanks for this, I'll give that email a try. I got that email of they're website but definitely no reply (checked junk mail). I did think it was strange, always read the service is good. Lets see if this one works.

1625600434687.png

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 31 18.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 112 66.3%
  • Neither.

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.6%
Back