Reeflink issue: Yellow and Green

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheHarold
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2015
Messages
5,174
Reaction score
8,516
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Edit: resolved with firmware update!

Any idea on how to fix this? Ecosmart wasn't working, so I checked on it and its not blue. Tried factory reset, setting it up as new connected to computer, etc. Never turns blue, whether trying WiFi or Ethernet.

Under a year old, so will also submit a ticket tomorrow. Was hoping to modify the light schedule tonight.

UK59836.jpg
 
Last edited:
If it's hard wired to your router unplug both. Leave unplugged for 30 sec then Plug in the ethernet cable first, then the power cord.
I've done this a few times, lol
 
If it's hard wired to your router unplug both. Leave unplugged for 30 sec then Plug in the ethernet cable first, then the power cord.
I've done this a few times, lol
Same. I just end up unplugging everything to the ReefLink and also the whole internet router. That usually fixes it
 
If it's hard wired to your router unplug both. Leave unplugged for 30 sec then Plug in the ethernet cable first, then the power cord.
I've done this a few times, lol

Tried. It doesn’t even process or swirl colors, just turns on yellow and green as shown.
 
This is why I hate this thing, last ecotech for me. Last time I ran into an issue o couldn't correct i called the hotline and he walked me through some settings i didn't know anything about. You may have to call
 
Been a while since I had an issue with mine but isn't there a rest button to push in on it? Or am I thinking of something else...
 
Been a while since I had an issue with mine but isn't there a rest button to push in on it? Or am I thinking of something else...

Yeah there is. I tried power off and on, reset (single press), hard reset (long press), and nothing. Even connected to computer with USB for setup again, it is recognized but never connects to wifi or ethernet.


Edit: Fixed with reeflink firmware update! All 8 radions programmed successfully. :)
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new