Reeflink issue: Yellow and Green

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Edit: resolved with firmware update!

Any idea on how to fix this? Ecosmart wasn't working, so I checked on it and its not blue. Tried factory reset, setting it up as new connected to computer, etc. Never turns blue, whether trying WiFi or Ethernet.

Under a year old, so will also submit a ticket tomorrow. Was hoping to modify the light schedule tonight.

UK59836.jpg

Last edited:

jeffrey750750

Reefin in the slow lane
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it's hard wired to your router unplug both. Leave unplugged for 30 sec then Plug in the ethernet cable first, then the power cord.
I've done this a few times, lol

Dvanlier05

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it's hard wired to your router unplug both. Leave unplugged for 30 sec then Plug in the ethernet cable first, then the power cord.
Same. I just end up unplugging everything to the ReefLink and also the whole internet router. That usually fixes it

OP
OP
TheHarold

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Tried. It doesn’t even process or swirl colors, just turns on yellow and green as shown.

jeffrey750750

Reefin in the slow lane
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is why I hate this thing, last ecotech for me. Last time I ran into an issue o couldn't correct i called the hotline and he walked me through some settings i didn't know anything about. You may have to call

Ucyibd1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been a while since I had an issue with mine but isn't there a rest button to push in on it? Or am I thinking of something else...

OP
OP
TheHarold

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been a while since I had an issue with mine but isn't there a rest button to push in on it? Or am I thinking of something else...

Yeah there is. I tried power off and on, reset (single press), hard reset (long press), and nothing. Even connected to computer with USB for setup again, it is recognized but never connects to wifi or ethernet.

Edit: Fixed with reeflink firmware update! All 8 radions programmed successfully. :)

Last edited:

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back