• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reeflo Barracuda

  • Thread starter Thread starter TonyB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TonyB

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2009
Messages
284
Reaction score
28
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought this for my new system but doubt I'll ever use it. I bought it used and was told that it was used for 6 months. Includes the pump, original box and two 2" true union ball valves ($60/ea new).

$250 plus actual shipping from Elkridge, MD. 21075
 
Tony , Overall condition of this pump. IS it Rusty? Do you feel it is quite?
I never owned a reeflo before. If you can give me some of your opinions on it. I know you said you bought it from some one else, but does it look like it had 6 mos of life?
 
It's very quiet for a pump of it's size and it's not rusty. Only reason for selling it is that I'm getting ready to move and I'm trying to clean the house of stuff I'm not going to use.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new