• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reeflo Hammmerhead/Barracuda Hybrid

  • Thread starter Thread starter JMMJ13902
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JMMJ13902

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2012
Messages
1,215
Reaction score
459
Location
Wichita, KS
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well, I just bought this pump roughly about a month ago, only ran a few tests with it. I'm selling because with the kind of overflows I had, it's creating so much gurgling noises if I push too much water up so don't really have a use for it beside sitting there collecting dust.


Pump is brand new. $350 shipped


The pump speaks for itself, so not much to talk about them. Here are couple pics.


20121127_201628.jpg



20121127_201535.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new