ReeFlo Pumps.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cjrudy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cjrudy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2011
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Location
Williamsville, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thinking of ordering a ReeFlo pump for my new basement sump. Specifically the BlowHole Model 1450. I have read some good reviews online, any opinions ?
 
I have a reeflo dart that I am using for my 220. It is set up to pump into two twenty gallon surge tanks and has an additional two lines it supplies. I am AMAZED at how quiet it is. It sits on a 1" foam insulation piece slightly larger than it, on the concrete floor and I can't even hear it when it's plugged in. Good flow, nice and quiet. Exactly what I was looking for for my display pump. Love it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new