Reefluo’ nano

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefluo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefluo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

My nano mixed reef 🤩
 
That is really nice! How long have you had it?
 
I'm curious to know what all you have to do daily to keep your tank looking that good!
 
I'm curious to know what all you have to do daily to keep your tank looking that good!
This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet
 
Also, what equipment are you using? I'm assuming it is an AIO tank. It looks amazing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new