• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

REEFMASTER719 Never shipped or refunded money!! Buyer beware!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

RacinRevo0818

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased the ati 36" powermodule from REEFMASTER719 for $250 shipped. I payed him through pay-pal and he said he needed 3 days for payment to clear. Well as soon as I heard that I got worried. So after numerous pm's and text messages I still don't have my money or the light. He was apparently going to ship it and broke 3 bulbs and I told him I just wanted my money back. Well I made payment on November 11, 2012 so I would say at this point I am ripped off officially!! He even warned me I had nothing to be worried about.. Yeah right so please don't ever purchase anything from him in less the merchandise can be in your hands.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You still have time to file a Paypal complaint and get your money back. I would do that now.

OP
OP
RacinRevo0818

RacinRevo0818

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks and yes I have filed everything with Paypal and hopefully they will see things as they are... and we wonder why there are paypal fee's, to pay for people that do this!!

Gonzo

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reefmaster719 gave me 3 36" t-5 bulbs to hand off to a customer who lives close to me on saturday

wonder if there the same 3 bulbs ?

got them out in my truck right now

Loki

My skimmate doesn't stink
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I removed some of the outsider comments. Please refrain from posting in the feedback section if you aren't involved with the transaction.

I left gonzo's comment because it could be useful.

Sent from tapatalk

OP
OP
RacinRevo0818

RacinRevo0818

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok guys here is the most up to date news. I still have no idea about a money order. I wasn't getting anything out of him. I never received any light from Reefmaster719 and not $1 dollar as a refund. Sure would be nice if I did get a refund but I just got a notice that Paypal and this is what it says.

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your
favor.
We were able to recover $250.00 USD and this amount has been credited to
you. Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted.
If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort to
recover the balance from the seller.
If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed
to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the
seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account
privileges.

So does this say if the money isn't in his account I don't get my money? Because the last statement kind of makes it sound that way? I did just check and there is a credit of $250 so I transferred it over to my bank account. I hope they don't want it back.

If I do get a money order from REEFMASTER I will post put even so I would never have any faith or trust to purchase from him again.. So BUYER BEWARE of REEFMASTER719!!!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back