Reefmat 1200 for RS 425?

slaughterj11

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
lexington
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite online vendor was out of reefmat 500s so I asked and was told a 1200 would work for a RS reefer 425. Research is telling me this is a big piece of equipment. Do I need to return it and wait for a 500 or will it work?
 
i have a 500 on my wb4820 about same water volume - works great. did put the 1200 on my 200 gal system. both use about 9-10 " of roller a day. best move for me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new