Reefmat 500 above sump question?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eagle78
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Eagle78

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2021
Messages
38
Reaction score
10
Location
Montreal, QC
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

First thread poste. I have install a reefmat 500 above my sump, because lack of space, I place the reemat above my sump but the bottom don't touch water. Is there a problem ?

20221103_174754.jpg
 
Hi all,

First thread poste. I have install a reefmat 500 above my sump, because lack of space, I place the reemat above my sump but the bottom don't touch water. Is there a problem ?

20221103_174754.jpg
It do not work. The water in the reefmat chamber never rise up! I lower it, pit the buttom in water and everything fine!
 
It do not work. The water in the reefmat chamber never rise up! I lower it, pit the buttom in water and everything fine!
I made a mistake by not placing the fleet correctly with the bottom piece.... my bad! Now with the fleet place correctly even if the bottom do not touch the sump water, work well! So happy =) The water level up in de reefmat chamber.
 

Attachments

  • 20221104_223604.jpg
    20221104_223604.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 50

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new