ReefMat 500 getting stuck

KvG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
I have installed the ReefMat 500 on my Cade 1200. It fits beautifully and still allows me to have my refugium etc. However, since I've installed it two weeks ago, it's gotten stuck twice. You can see this in the graphs in the app and you can see that the fleece is not moving straight. This means that it moves to the side and lets water through. Has anybody else had this issue? Would love some advice. Thanks

Tuan’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
This part here.

1667605242985.png

Kimcala13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, yes I have. Secured in place by twisting it.
Hi,
I have installed the ReefMat 500 on my Cade 1200. It fits beautifully and still allows me to have my refugium etc. However, since I've installed it two weeks ago, it's gotten stuck twice. You can see this in the graphs in the app and you can see that the fleece is not moving straight. This means that it moves to the side and lets water through. Has anybody else had this issue? Would love some advice. Thanks
Did you figure this out yet? Mine is now doing this and I can’t figure out what’s wrong.

Violet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had this problem and found that I mistakenly ran the fleece under the mat retainer instead of through it. The fleece should be above the mat retainer's bottom black piece but below the rollers.

AmbergrisCaye

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had this problem and found that I mistakenly ran the fleece under the mat retainer instead of through it. The fleece should be above the mat retainer's bottom black piece but below the rollers.
I am having the same issue. I will try Violet's suggestion tonight and report back.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back