- Joined
- Apr 17, 2021
- Messages
- 56
- Reaction score
- 40
- Location
- Morristown
- What state or country do you live in
- Tennessee
So!
I recently got a im nuvo 100 ext and im trying to find a sump for it, I was thinking trigger ruby 36, but I want a reefmat.
Can this sump be molded to take the reef mat? Or is there a similar sump you'd recommend?
Yes I know the platinum sump have a built in roller, but I want to be able to use the filter roller on the next tank if I do happen to upgrade in the future
I recently got a im nuvo 100 ext and im trying to find a sump for it, I was thinking trigger ruby 36, but I want a reefmat.
Can this sump be molded to take the reef mat? Or is there a similar sump you'd recommend?
Yes I know the platinum sump have a built in roller, but I want to be able to use the filter roller on the next tank if I do happen to upgrade in the future
